“Earn up to $347 Per Sale With This EASY Point and Click System Discovered By A 16 Year Old Wiz Kid”
EASY Point and Click System for total newbies or experienced marketers looking for an additional “hands off” income stream.
We break down the barrier to making money online. We've solved EVERY SINGLE problem.
The Hays Method was developed by Brian Anderson's high school intern Brian Hays. You heard that right! A 15 year old high school student discovers the secret to earning as much as $40K in one month.
He figured out the secret to getting HUGE amounts of traffic and monetizing social media's best kept secret Pinterest.
Brian then took the formula and developed a training program and “Done For You component that does 90% of the heavy lifting for your customers.
Affiliates are paid 50% of each sale and recurring payments of 10%.
80% will be paid upon the closing of offer and the remaining 20% will be paid immediately after the refund period ends.
And no worries about chasing down vendors when you promote for us!
Webinar Stats :
After you submit this form we will email you two messages.
Both emails will come from email@example.com.
What Affiliates Say About Our Webinars